DISCLAIMER: This English version is a translation of the original in Finnish for information purposes only. In case of a discrepancy, the Finnish original will prevail.
responsibly respecting customers’ privacy and informed sovereignty. Golf Sky follows good data processing practices, laws and government guidelines when processing personal information.
Combined Registry Statement and Information Document
Sections 10 and 24 of the Personal Data Act (523/99) 6.12.2012
1. The controller
Golf Sky Oy
Yliopistonkatu 5, 00100 Helsinki
2. Person in charge of registry matters
Yliopistonkatu 5, 00100 Helsinki
3. Name of the register
Golf Sky Oy customer register
4. Purpose of the processing of personal data
Customer personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Customer identification and access control.
- Operational customer relationship management, development, quality assurance, implementation of customer service and assurance of business and service transactions.
- Customer relationship analysis and grouping, total customer management and development, communication and marketing targeting, and campaign and contact history management.
- Implementation, analysis, reporting and development of Golf Sky's operations and services and products, as well as personalization of services.
- Implementing Golf Sky's responsibility to customers and fulfilling its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Preventing and investigating abuses and problem situations and ensuring information security.
5. Information content of the register
- Contacts, such as name, address, phone numbers, email addresses
- Registration information, such as username, password and any other unique identifier
- Age, gender, value or occupation and mother tongue
- Customer relationship information such as billing and payment information, product and order information, customer feedback and contact information, lottery and competition response information, and cancellation information
- Information related to the implementation of the communication as well as information on the use of the services, such as browsing and search data,
- Recorded customer service calls,
- Any profiling and interest information provided by the customer
- Any permits and consents
- Any supply blocking information, and
- Any other information collected with the customer's consent.
6. Regular sources of information
Customer-related information is collected from the customer themselves in connection with registration to Golf Sky channels, in connection with the use of products and services, in Internet services, in connection with customer service, and otherwise directly from the customer. In addition, customer-related information is generated in connection with the use of Golf Sky's Internet and other services. The information is also updated from the Population Information System, the Postal Address Information System, telephone companies' contact registers, and other similar private and public registers.
7. Regular data transfers and data transfers outside the EU or the European Economic Area
The information is disclosed to the authorities in cases required by law, such as preventing and detecting misconduct. In addition, the information shall be disclosed regularly: for direct marketing purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Act, and opinion and market surveys, and other similar studies.
Data will not be regularly transferred or disclosed outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
9. Registry protection
Personal data is not stored as manual data. Electronically stored personal data will only be processed by persons specifically identified by Golf Sky and by third parties who maintain or develop the services on behalf of Golf Sky. The information is collected in databases that are protected by firewalls, passwords and other technical means. The databases and their backups are located in locked spaces and can only be accessed by certain pre-designated individuals.
10. Right of inspection, prohibition and rectification
In accordance with sections 26-28 of the Personal Data Act, customers have the right to check what information concerning them has been stored in Golf Sky Oy's customer register.
In the case of inspection, prohibition and rectification, the data subject must communicate in writing to the address mentioned in point 1. The customer can also update their own basic information on the Golf Sky internet service and give consent.